All reviews double tree parking garage river view century center joseph river great hotel cookies convention center art museum central location notre dame within walking distance breakfast buffet nice room business trip this past weekend the staff was great
Reviewed October 29, 2017

The hotel itself is great. But if you opt for a digital key and believe the statement on the website that it will work for the parking garage as well--think again. "We haven't updated our software yet" is their mantra and they will hand you a key card that they say will work. They worked once out of four times. The last time I had to press the red button to be let out manually.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Robert W, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Thank you for your review. I apologize your stay suffered because of digital key. I do hope you give us another chance on your next visit to South Bend.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Took over an hour to do lunch, not that busy, slow and under staffed. Non attentive staff, limed menu, and pricey. Hostess seated in corner on cell phone, had to be summoned for service by hotel staff. Had to ask for our bill.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the poor service you received in our restaurant. I will make sure to use this review to improve our guest experience in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Thank you Double Tree in South Bend !! Had a great 3 night stay at your hotel. Thank you to all the staff. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. As a Hilton Diamond, I stayed on Points. What a great value and benefit for being Hilton Diamond to receive outstanding accommodations on perhaps the busiest football weekend of the year in South Bend. And, pretty neat to have the Notre Dame Football team staying in the hotel, too ! Thanks for having an Executive Lounge for a very nice breakfast, afternoon sodas/water, and light dinner snacks. I thought the value was incredible.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review! I am glad you were able to relax and spend your hard earned Hilton Honor points to enjoy a game day experience with us! I will be looking forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

about a mile and a half from campus. staff is super friendly. Starbucks located downstairs. great location; middle of town with lots of restaurants and other amenities close by. family friendly. highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your great review! I am thrilled to hear about your great experience! I look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

My mother had surgery and I wanted her to come to a place where she could relax and be out of the public eye for a few days. This hotel is 5 minutes from her apartment which made it a good fit. Thank for making this experience better

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I am very glad to hear we were able to give your mother a warm welcome. I hope if she returns she will stay with us again.