“Notre Dame Football Coaches Clinic Stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel South Bend
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in South Bend
Chamberlain, United States
“Notre Dame Football Coaches Clinic Stay”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great Hotel! I will be coming back for a ND Game and I will definitely stay here. Great Experience. The room was clean and the employees were very helpful. The shuttle service was excellent. The bar and food was great and the help in both the bar and restaurant was great.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I visited the Double Tree this past weekend for a wedding and decided from the minute I checked in that I needed to write a good review. The hotel was most helpful before the wedding as well, accommodating my last minute room request and early check in. The room itself was clean and well kept, and over looked the Atrium where the wedding was held. I had to ask the front desk for tape and scissors to wrap my gift and they were quick and friendly!

The hotel is conveniently located in South Bend near bars and restaurants. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Wesley Chapel, United States
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. The entire staff goes out of the way to make sure that everything is taken care of from start to finish. Having the in house laundry service is a big help especially when traveling back to back weeks. When I leave at the end of the week and come back on Monday my laundry is all taken care of!!! Everything is top notch!!!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Erin P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel South Bend, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Shawn, thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your time spent at our hotel. We are so thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed everything about the hotel. We do appreciate your recognition of our team and excited to share your compliments with them. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance to make your stay more enjoyable, comfortable, or productive. Thanks again.
Baltimore, United States
Reviewed March 9, 2014

setting was very conveniently located, nice building and large open courtyard with starbucks, good close by places to eat and relax, GOOD value, nice folks throughout the setting, very good exercise facilities equipment

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Jay, thank you for your complimentary review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that our hotel was a nice surprise for you. We are so fortunate to have such a great location in downtown with Starbucks in the hotel too. We do appreciate your comments regarding our team and will give them a big high five. We look forward to your return visit. Thanks again.
atlanta, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2014

All the staff - the front desk, van driver, and restaurant wait staff - goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful. The van driver even drove me to the client site so that I would not have to walk during a snow storm.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Gary, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was in town for a jury trial. The morning of my trial, I was able to exercise at the fitness room then have a light breakfast. I arrived in Court well rested, well exercised, well fed, and well prepared, due to my stay at the Double Tree by Hilton.

Tennessee
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My stay here could not have been any better. Very accommodating. I needed a fan and some earplugs in my room and they brought them right up. Everyone was super nice! Very clean liked the underground parking considering it was snowing. Will stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Erin P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel South Bend, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for your review of our South Bend DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton. We are thrilled to hear that your stay could not have been better. We look forward to your return visit. Thanks again.