“The best pizza I've ever...”
Review of Polito's

Polito's
Ranked #57 of 295 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Italian
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The best pizza I've ever...”
Reviewed July 15, 2008

The best pizza I've ever had outside of New York ... maybe including New York. Get the Polito's special, and DO NOT leave off the peppers; I don't know what they do to them, but they are incredible. As is the sausage, which I'm pretty sure they make themselves. This also makes their meatball sub out of this world. Perhaps my favorite, though, is the calzone, with both mazarella and ricotta. Atmosphere is fun: red pleather booths and checkerboard floors. But it isn't imitating the past; it's vintage. It's only detraction is that it is located in strip mall hell, but it's worth the aggravation.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best pizza in town - that's saying a lot from me!”
Reviewed March 7, 2008

Best pizza in town - that's saying a lot from me!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook