All reviews notre dame toll road mary's college excellent hotel family wedding a great stay business center would highly recommend this hotel clean rooms staff was friendly cookies chad bistro hgi bend amber campus
Reviewed February 11, 2016

I stay in this hotel monthly, for buisness. Hotel staff is always nice. Nice/clean work out room. Bar and breakfast area are always clean. GOod hotel for the $, great location, only a few miles from resturants, and 5 from the mall.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnSB, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Hilton Garden Inn in South Bend. we appreciate your recommendation and are grateful to be your lodging choice while doing business in South Bend. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you once again.

Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

I was in town for a quick trip to South Bend. I checked in with my 3 year old after a long day of travel. I was a bit frazzled & my daughter was crying but, the front desk clerk was warm and friendly. After being in my room for 15 min or so the phone rang. It was the front desk checking to see how the room was and how I was?! The room was clean and comfortable. After being in the room for 30 min there was a knock on the door from room service yet, I had not ordered anything. Room service said that they brought two pieces of chocolate cake to put smiles on our faces! There was a note on the tray and it simply said they knew my day must have been long and they were happy we were there and hoped my stay would be a pleasant one! Seriously?? Who does that kind of thoughtful service anymore??? Highly recommend that you stay here. Even if you don't get free cake the rooms were fantastic, the food was great at the restaurant & all of the staff we encountered were very kind and friendly.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family

Thank you for your recognition of our amazing team members. We do appreciate your comments and are so glad we were able to turn around your day. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thank you once again.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

Very clean property. Chris at the front desk was very personable and recommended the Bistro for dinner. My server, Jenny was friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. Had the Salmon dinner which was cooked to perfection. After a nice dinner, I went and had a wonderful nights rest in my clean room with crisp sheets. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Hilton Garden Inn in South Bend. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and our great on site -Bistro933. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you once again.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

Room immaculate. Business Center and staff assistance could not have been of more help. When I needed photocopying and document assembly before court the staff volunteered to assist and their assistance was invaluable. Very good restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is so rewarding to hear that you enjoyed your stay, the hotel, staff and services. we appreciate your comments and look forward to sharing them with our team. Looking forward to your return visit. Thanks again.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

Had my boss in town from Chicago for a dinner meeting and I chose to recommend Bistro 933 for dinner. We were allowed by our superb waitress Amber to comfortably do our business for 45 minutes before ordering. Once we ordered we were blown away. Our lamb kabobs appetizer were to die for, and my entre, the cherry peppadew stuffed pork chop was possibly the best chop I've ever tasted. My boss couldn't stop going on about his pistachio crusted salmon, in fact, he said it was better than any salmon he'd ever had in Chicago. Our meals were so outstanding we had to meet our chef, Rod, to personally congratulate him on his skill. Our bartender Ingrid made sure our drinks were made just right. Just an outstanding team, so much so I felt I had to write this.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business

Thank you for the kind words on your recent visit. I am happy you were able to conduct your business and enjoy Bistro 933. I will also make sure my team members have a chance to read your comments regarding your positive experience. We look forward to your next visit with us!