All reviews notre dame front desk mary's college room was clean family wedding very nice hotel would stay here again great place to stay chad hgi bistro bend campus lobby gillespie whirlpool housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2015

The hotel, amenities and staff are wonderful! I have stayed in this hotel before and still as good as it has been. My only complaint is the quality of the mattress on the fold-out couch. I found it to be unacceptable which limited the planned sleeping arrangements for our family.

1  Thank F3211OMmarym
HiltonGardenInnSB, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience you experienced while staying with us. I have brought you complaint about our fold out couches to our General manager and she is looking into the matter. Thank you for sharing your experience as it helps us avoid situations like this in the future.

Reviewed March 19, 2015

Original rate was 259 for 2 nights with a 24 hour cancellation policy, and when I got there I wanted to reduce to 1 night from 2...as that second night would've been within 24 hours of cancellation policy. However they forced me to stay both nights switching my contract to a 72 hour cancellation policy and increased the rate to $280 to boot. Never again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank David B
Reviewed March 18, 2015

I like this Hilton. I have been to several events at their conference center, and have stayed at the hotel with friends and family. The staff and service are always spot on, and the breakfast is good and very reasonably priced.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the wonderful words on your stay with us. I am happy our hotel provided for a 5 star rating! We hope your travels bring you back to the South Bend area very soon and you continue to stay with us. Thank you once again for the great rating.

Reviewed March 4, 2015

We used the Gillespie Conference Center for a company meeting. We worked closely with Leslie Mikolajewski and Rick Lopez at Audio Visual Solutions and they are an amazing duo. Our meeting was a huge success and could not have gone better.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the recognition of our amazing team members. We do appreciate your comments and are so glad Leslie & Rick helped make your company meeting a success. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you once again.

Reviewed March 3, 2015

Very pleased with my stay at the Hilton Garden. Clean rooms, wonderful staff, excellent breakfast. When I travel I am not looking for the highest priced hotel/motel. However, I do require cleanliness. This Hilton Garden met all of my expectations.

Date of stay: February 2015
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the excellent review on your stay with us. I am happy the hotel provided for a great and comfortable stay. We look forward to your next visit with us.