All reviews notre dame front desk mary's college room was clean family wedding very nice hotel would stay here again great place to stay chad hgi bistro bend campus lobby gillespie whirlpool housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2015

Very pleased with my stay at the Hilton Garden. Clean rooms, wonderful staff, excellent breakfast. When I travel I am not looking for the highest priced hotel/motel. However, I do require cleanliness. This Hilton Garden met all of my expectations.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnSB, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review on your stay with us. I am happy the hotel provided for a great and comfortable stay. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 25, 2015

We used the Gillespie Conference Center for our Annual Kickoff meeting for the Company. Leslie took care of all of the details in a very professional manner. Last minute additions and changes were not a problem. The food service was just what we ordered. Rick took care of all of our A/V needs per our specifications. Our event was a great success!!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your review of your business trip and company meeting. We are happy to hear that the event was a success and look forward to sharing your comments with our team members. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed February 25, 2015

Staff was pleasant and very helpful. Food and service was exceptional. Had requests and a problem which was addressed immediately to my satisfaction. I rate this hotel very highly in all areas, and will definitely use them in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnSB, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2016

Thank you for your excellent words on your stay with us. I am pleased that your experience provided for a 5 star rating! We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to our area. Thank you again for the great rating.

Reviewed February 21, 2015

The staff was very welcoming. The hotel offers lots of nice touches like a hospitality table with punch and cookies, and our room was so comfortable. The manager was extremely helpful when we inquired about booking rooms for the future. I will stay here often!

1  Thank Jihoessivey

Thank you for the wonderful words on your stay with us. I am happy the hotel provided for a great and comfortable stay. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed February 19, 2015

We were quite pleased with all aspects of our visit to this Hilton Garden Inn. I am a frequent traveler with high expectations. This property delivers on all levels. I will recommend this location to both business colleagues and family alike.

1  Thank 343zacharyd

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us. We appreciate the recommendation and are grateful to be your lodging choice while visiting the South Bend area. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you once again.