“Friendly, Fun, Tasty & Warm” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fiddler's Hearth Public House

Fiddler's Hearth Public House
Ranked #2 of 292 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sonora, California
“Friendly, Fun, Tasty & Warm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

A find for us in South Bend as we drove through from Illinois to Ohio. Friendly and warm service with excellent food. We sat at a long table, with two of us on a comfy sofa! It was all fun and perfect for the occasion.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

NW Indiana
“Not a bad place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was there midweek. Food was good. I had the Irish Stew (lamb). The servers were nice. I kind of felt like I was in a Cracker Barrel. We ate and had a couple of beers and left. It's not a place I would seek out but I would go there again.

Visited March 2013
Layton, Utah
“Open Mic Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great and diverse local talent! Great staff! Very Friendly! I didn't care for the fish and soggy chips dripping with grease and served in newspaper.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Richard_from_Utah
Ohio
“Food and an Experience you can't get anywhere else”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Fiddler's Hearth has a Celtic menu with unique foods and whiskies you won't find too often between South Bend and Dublin. It's meat and potatoes, but prepared in new ways. The public house atmosphere includes frequent live music, board games and slow meals. I don't miss being hustled for appitizers and desserts. Soak in the Fiddler's Hearth when you need a new experience.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank SteveinOhio
Retiro, Colombia
“Excellent food and hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were there last July - the place appeared clean inside, the service was friendly and the food was very, very good. Prices were quite reasonable As I recall it was rather dark inside but we had a great time..

Visited July 2012