“Unique Fun Pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

A real pub setting with open seating. Definitely not a place for uptight folks. We liked sitting with others and making new friends. Food is very good- service is a challenge in this busy pub. Great for meeting others - fun place.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Nothing special in terms of atmosphere - a very typical pub-type restaurant in a college downtown. Great place to hang out and have beer. Grilled cheese sandwich was excellent, but someone in our party ordered a mixed drink from the bar, and it was terrible. Stick to beer if you want to drink!!!! Being from New England, I didn't think the fish and chips were that great. Nice entertainment but a little loud for middle-aged ears.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Delicious food, unique "ethnic" dishes, comfortable settings, awesome music. Great beer & wine selection.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I wasn't aware I was ordering card board from there when I ordered. I ate the beer battered pretzel sticks thinking because they said "soft" pretzel bread, that i was getting soft pretzels, they were as hard as a rock and the cheese sauce was watery, and gross. But I will tell you their italian dressing was pretty good...

I would probably never return.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Food is great and atmosphere better. The place we always take visitors to enjoy.