“So-so”

Elia's Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #38 of 303 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated establishment, located at our new location on 2128 South Bend Ave, across the street from Martin's, near the corner of SR23 and Ironwood.We strive to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere with traditional Mediterranean cuisine with many meat and vegetarian menu options. If you want a unique, warm, and tasteful dining experience, Elia’s is the pace to be.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We thought the food was pretty good, but quite expensive. Healthy choices. Authentic food. Parking rather limited.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nice place for eat in or take out. Quiet place for lunch and if you tell them you are pressed for time, they will work with you. I love the garlic paste and pita appetizer. The hoummus and kibbee ball are great too. I am always torn for the entrée - beef shawarma or Hashwi of kafta? They are all winners.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Whenever I eat out I'm always looking for places where I can easily eat vegan but where my non-vegan friends will also have plenty of options. This place was the perfect choice for lunch. The falafel and hummus were exactly what I wanted. Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Stephanie P
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Traveling across country we're always looking for FRESH vegan and vegetarian restaurants w/o the gluten fake meat stuff. This made the delish list! Had the mezzah sampler appetizer, vegetarian combo and grill combo. Would get it all again. Hummus, baba ghannouge, tabouli and dolmas fresh n perfect. Grill combo good but kebab was boring, chicken was best part- very moist. Besided falafel being fried, I LOVED veg combo. Wait staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Elia's food is fresh, reasonably priced and delicious. There is something for everyone, even if they do not prefer the more unusual dishes. Their garlic paste and hummous are awesome, as well as everything I have tried on the menu since they have been in business (10 years maybe?). Sweet treats too. Great for vegetarian options. Service very efficient. The owner is very on top of things.