“Extremely poor customer service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Corner of Jefferson & Michigan. Downtown South Bend
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely poor customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

After finding a coupon on the Brunos website, that stated that this particular Brunos accepts it, I called to place my order. The lady rudelt cut me off saying they don't accept those coupons and I said maybe they should take your location off the list of places that accept the coupons. She sarcastically said yeah maybe. I asked for a price of a two topping 14' inch and I could tell she did'nt wanna look for me. I told her we would just be ordering somewhere else then. She said ok and hung up. Terrible customer service and she lost our business because of it.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank saree0684

“One of my all time favorites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

As a Notre Dame student, we would often venture down to the original Bruno's location on S. Prairie Ave. I was back in town for a football game with my family, and my kids had never had Bruno's Pizza. So after the pep rally on Friday evening, we stopped and ordered a pizza to go. The kids were not disappointed (nor was I !) It was the delicious Bruno's pizza that I remember! Nice and thick, and a 16" pie easily fed the four of us. About the only minor complaint is that the manager was hesitant to accept a coupon that came from the Bruno's website (but he eventually did). If you are in town, you definitely need to try Bruno's Pizza, it is the best!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eastern NC
“Wasn't planning on going, but glad we did”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Original plan was to go to the restaurant next door, they were closed so we went to Bruno's. I am glad we did, food and service were great. Got the two slices and drink.

Visited August 2013
Niles, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dirty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Been to this Bruno's and the one on 23 in south bend, both are very dirty saw ants and fly's everywhere. The on 23 the pizza is awful taste like cardboard with grease.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank diamonman
“New Carlisle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have eaten at several of their locations. I personally love the New Carlisle location. My only complaint is how busy they are on the weekends, but then again, that too says something for the restaurant. Also, check out the sweet shop connected to it, great for an ice cream and coffee dessert!

• Visited April 2013