“Great sushi”

Ranked #12 of 301 Restaurants in South Bend
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I can't speak for all the items on the menu but of the sushi is pretty great at a reasonable price. The atmosphere was nice and we had great service. All in all, we had a nice experience eating here and definitely plan on coming back.

2  Thank alexanderlong

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

They have the freshest tasting meals, great selections, and great teas! I love their food so much I could eat there every day and not be disappointed, nor get tired of eating here!

1  Thank Darlene B
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Good service. Nice atmosphere for downtown South Bend. Went with a couple of friends. Service was timely, friendly and accurate. Enjoyed the evening.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is quite a little gem in South Bend's city center. I went there recently for dinner with a party of nine. It's an attractive restaurant with an electro cool vibe and the lighting in the bar area is stunning. Tables are set up with linens and the atmosphere is casual chic.

Appetizers for our group were the chicken lettuce wrap which was really fresh and really tasty, and calamari katsu which was just okay. A variety of entrees were ordered for the table and mine was the coconut prawn with fried rice which was excellent. Many people had the sushi and gave it thumbs up. Good size servings overall.

Service was friendly but really slow. We waited a long time between our arrival and ordering (30 minutes), and between ordering and service of our entrees (30-40 minutes). Our group had lots to talk about so we didn't mind it all that much, but when it was all said and done, should not take so long for dinner.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

For lunch from 11-2p, you can't beat the amount of food, overall flavor, and speed of service. For avg $8, you get soup, salad (with a ginger dressing which was impressive,I am not a fan of ginger at all, but this was good), entree, veggies and fast service. I do not care for the clear soup, it has a bitter smoky flavor, the sour soup was okay. The Hibachi Chicken is amazing.
The group I went with a couple times, were not impressed with the sushi. It wasn't cold enough. I took a bite of one, and it was rather bland, and warm.
Now I must say, their Crab Ragoons were light, fluffy and very tasty.