“Worth the drive to the Woodland”
Review of Woodland Inn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Woodland Inn
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had a great time at the Woodland. I enjoyed the salmon dinner. It was delicious. Everyone in my party thought their dinners were very good. After dinner we moved to the deck and joined a fun crowd playing charades (thanks Steve!). Heidi was our waitress and she did a great job. Definitely will be going back.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I used to go here all the time years ago with family and friends. But when I came back into town they changed into a 21 and over place! Good thing we were all of age! Still great food and they even have a selection of craft beer which is nice. They also added a nice outdoor eating area

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Awesome place for dinner. Nice and clean environment. Food was phenomenal! I will be coming back a lot. They also have a very nice outdoor deck which is nice in the summer.