“Who Doesn't Love Breakfast For Dinner”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #113 of 295 Restaurants in South Bend
Acton, Massachusetts
“Who Doesn't Love Breakfast For Dinner”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Actually they do have a great turkey dinner too. Our server Shirley has been there 27 years and she made us feel like we were eating at home.

• Visited May 2014

Dayton, OH
“Friendliest place in town n good food too”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Been in town numerous times and just never stopped here before now. I wrongly thought this was just another Bob Evans; it's not - it's much better than the rest. Food was exactly what I expected, good, prompt and hot. What I did not expect was the extraordinary friendliness of everyone here. Smiles and warmth and willing refills of dinner's soft drink. When I come back to town, I'll be here again. And if I am lucky, Krista will wait on me again. Best food, best service. Other restaurant managers should come here to see how it's done right!

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Late dinner, friendly prompt service”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Got to restaurant late for dinner. Server was friendly, courteous and prompt. My meal arrived quickly and was very good and as ordered.

Granger, Indiana
“No surprises which is good”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've been to at least fifty different Bob Evans around the country and almost all have offered good food and service3. This one is no exception. Went there for their biscuits and gravy with home fries and coffee and had a very enjoyable meal. The waitress was right there to offer refills when my cup got close to empty. Don't be afraid to give this restaurant a try.

• Visited January 2014
Neola, Iowa, United States
“Great!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

First off the the service is great from the moment you walk in, very friendly waitress, great food and clean what more can you ask for!

Visited October 2013