“No surprises which is good”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #106 of 294 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Granger, Indiana
“No surprises which is good”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've been to at least fifty different Bob Evans around the country and almost all have offered good food and service3. This one is no exception. Went there for their biscuits and gravy with home fries and coffee and had a very enjoyable meal. The waitress was right there to offer refills when my cup got close to empty. Don't be afraid to give this restaurant a try.

• Visited January 2014

Neola, Iowa, United States
“Great!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

First off the the service is great from the moment you walk in, very friendly waitress, great food and clean what more can you ask for!

Visited October 2013
5 Thank Luana R
Barrie
“Chicken and spinach salad is very good.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Now you don't normally think about Bob Evans as a healthy food place. They have an amended menu that has a baby spinach and cranberry salad with grilled chicken. This trip I chose to attempt to eat a little better. Hard to do on holiday. This dinner was great tasting, good for me and light enough, I was full but didn't feel like a pregnant whale leaving the restaurant. Our waiter was a real funny guy who served us well, listened to my bad jokes and has his own great stories. My memory for names sucks but I don't imagine you have many guys who have a pharmacy tech degree and teaches dance. He's a keeper people.

• Visited October 2013
6 Thank formathe
Phoenix, Arizona
“The Midwest's best Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I moved from Ohio over 30 years ago and I still can't wait to get back to an area that has Bob Evans Restaurants. Best breakfast around. Sausage is wonderful. Try the biscuits and gravy! Clean, friendly, family restaurant. Remodeled and order to go!

• Visited September 2013
10 Thank phxaz54
San Antonio, Texas
“A Long Record of Good Food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have been visiting this place regularly over the past 35 years especially on football weekends.
The pressure is really on as thousands of fans converge on South Bend. Bob Evans and his employees handle the crowds well.
We had breakfast this morning and our server Megan was very friendly and efficient. Our orders of a classic breakfast and a farmer's breakfast were done perfectly and served quickly. Our eggs were just right and the hash browns were good, and the flapjacks with the Oregon Berry topping were amazing.
Bob Evans can always be counted on to deliver a good meal.

• Visited September 2013