“The Midwest's best Breakfast!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #152 of 297 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I moved from Ohio over 30 years ago and I still can't wait to get back to an area that has Bob Evans Restaurants. Best breakfast around. Sausage is wonderful. Try the biscuits and gravy! Clean, friendly, family restaurant. Remodeled and order to go!

10  Thank phxaz54
There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have been visiting this place regularly over the past 35 years especially on football weekends.
The pressure is really on as thousands of fans converge on South Bend. Bob Evans and his employees handle the crowds well.
We had breakfast this morning and our server Megan was very friendly and efficient. Our orders of a classic breakfast and a farmer's breakfast were done perfectly and served quickly. Our eggs were just right and the hash browns were good, and the flapjacks with the Oregon Berry topping were amazing.
Bob Evans can always be counted on to deliver a good meal.

7  Thank bobemac
Reviewed September 2, 2013

When we visit South Bend we need to visit Bob Evans at least once. The store on 933 is redecorated since we were last there. One thing about this location is you can count on seeing familiar faces at breakfast, as many of their servers have longevity with Bob Evans. Must be a good place to work.

The menu is up-to-date with current nutrition goals, and I could easily find a low carb selection. Their fruit platter is scrumptious.

Only negative feedback is the slowness of their hostess in recognizing you are there. I went at breakfast and late at night and it was the same both times. The 8:30 pm time was not busy so the employees were enjoying themselves and not paying much attention to walk-ins.

Of course I would go again! I just won't go if I am in a hurry.

7  Thank Gran9