“Best pizza in South Bend”

Barnaby's The Family Inn
Ranked #21 of 294 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
“Best pizza in South Bend”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to barnabys for years and every time it's the same. DELICIOUS! They have carryout which is the way I usually go but sumtimes dine in with the kids. They have other stuff besides pizza which is also good but if I go here I'm Goin for the pizza!

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Yumm- top five”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I love pizza. Have been in pizza joints all across the USA. This is a top five place. Got the basic sausage and peperoni. The only thing I would change about this place is the way you have to order the food, the go to another location to order drinks.

But go here when in SB for their pizza. Make sure you go to this location though.

Visited December 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
“Good Pizza-lots of toppings!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Very busy at it was the holiday season. The pizza was good. Thin crust, LOTS of toppings! Very filling. I think my wife and I could have gotten by with a small. Noisy and busy but good place for a family or quick bite to eat. Would go back.

• Visited December 2013
South Bend, Indiana
“Super Pizza in South Bend”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We rarely eat in at Barnaby's. We are just take-out people. However, Barnaby's Pizza is the greatest. Even when we have visitors, they too request Barnaby's

Visited December 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Always the best”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

What can I say, this is my favorite go to pizza joint in South Bend/Mishawaka.
The crust is hand tossed, just right. The toppings are perfect, always baked to perfection.
Thing that drives me nuts is having to go to another register to purchase drinks. What is up with that?

Visited September 2013