“Yumm- top five”

Barnaby's The Family Inn
Ranked #19 of 318 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I love pizza. Have been in pizza joints all across the USA. This is a top five place. Got the basic sausage and peperoni. The only thing I would change about this place is the way you have to order the food, the go to another location to order drinks.

But go here when in SB for their pizza. Make sure you go to this location though.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Very busy at it was the holiday season. The pizza was good. Thin crust, LOTS of toppings! Very filling. I think my wife and I could have gotten by with a small. Noisy and busy but good place for a family or quick bite to eat. Would go back.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We rarely eat in at Barnaby's. We are just take-out people. However, Barnaby's Pizza is the greatest. Even when we have visitors, they too request Barnaby's

Reviewed September 30, 2013

What can I say, this is my favorite go to pizza joint in South Bend/Mishawaka.
The crust is hand tossed, just right. The toppings are perfect, always baked to perfection.
Thing that drives me nuts is having to go to another register to purchase drinks. What is up with that?

Reviewed September 25, 2013

district manager has a very nasty disposition, and banaby's in mishawaka is no better, when they can get your order right great pizza

1  Thank ladydesire1234