“Great Business, Excellent Dessert!”

Sweet Frog Premium Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in South Bend
Description: Another new restaurant in this fast-growing chain of self-serve frozen yogurt shops. Tripadvisor already lists some Sweet Frog stores in other states.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Business, Excellent Dessert!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a great stop for unlimited dessert tasting possibilities. I counted 103 different yogurt toppings (some of which I've never heard of or imagined) and there are 16 different yogurts. The possible combinations are literally unlimited. Everything was delicious, the facility was kept clean, and the staff were friendly.

I have just two critiques... 1. I'm not a fan of the color motif. 2. I would like to see a self serve drinking water and hand-washing station out on the floor.

• Visited December 2012

south bend
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Note to negative Williams; Best Yogurt Place in the area”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

He has told nothing but lies about this place. The samples are for the tasting of the flavors that they have and there is NO obligation or pressure to do so. They have 16 flavors and ALL flavors are included in the family specials. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they greet everyone that walk into the door. He is far from the saying the truth-so I invite everyone to come in and try this wonderful place and judge for yourself.

1 Thank asmith1SouthBend
South Bend, Indiana
“Fantastic place to visit!!! Great service!!! Highly recommend!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Loved visiting, very friendly customer service, incredibly yogurt and so many toppings I almost passed out. I don't know what place willams johns visited but I'm guessing he isn't happy anywhere if he didn't like Sweet Frog. Free Dunkin Donuts coffee with purchase, more flavors than any place in Indiana and the lowest price of any yogurt place in the state, clearly South Bend. Highly recommend!!!

• Visited November 2012
South Bend, Indiana
“Not a good business!!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This place is awful compared to other Frozen Yogurt vendors in the area (Let's Spoon/Urban Swirl). Let's Spoon is right down the road and it is better in facet The frozen yogurt at Sweet Frog is okay. I noticed on Mondays when they run a special, they have a really good price to fill up a cup as much as you like, BUT, the flavor choices are putrid. This is obviously an attempt to get rid of disliked and unpopular product. And 'if you sample, you are suppose to buy'. So essentially you are scammed the moment you decided to try the Vanilla (since the only other flavors are Lemon, esc.. esc...) The staff is not helpful. I know there job is to keep toppings out but if you try to ask them any questions they look lost and confused. I had a voucher that was PURCHASED for this business. It is not expired and I was told they would not accept it!!! I asked for the money back, the money that I paid for this voucher, and I was told by two seperate employees that they would not refund it. Awful!!! Awful!! Awful place!!! There is no such thing as legalized theft. Regardless, this place is stingy, really stingy. And this placed is not operated to please the customer. I am disgusted at a business like this. I hope it fails, it deserves to.

South Bend
“frozen yogurt”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Loved this little shop! Very very cute! It was clean and well organized. Loved the flavors and all the toppings you could choose from. My favorite was the watermelon yogurt. They have a little patio to sit on in the summer. I will be back.