Ivy Court Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Morris Inn(South Bend)
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn South Bend(South Bend)
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
Average 3/5
Aloft South Bend(South Bend)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsnotre dame campuscookiesiced teahash brownsreal eggshomemade salsaplace to staytouchdown jesusrooms are largebasketball gamebagelsthe location is perfecteddy street commonswonderful breakfaststaff was very friendlybed and breakfastdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Ivy Court Inn on a recent trip to visit Notre Dame. Our stay could not have been better. Front desk was very hospitable and helped us with directions to campus and the Ivy Court's map was better than the one ND sent us. The hotel is literally across the street from ND campus. The breakfast is delicious and offers something to suit every taste. We probably had more than our share of their delicious cookies, but they never seemed to run out.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kay H
Brandon G, General Manager at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Hi Kay H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town, cookies and all!

Kind Regards,
Brandon Gill

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I was passing through Indiana and found Ivy Court on Trip Advisor. The $85 price was right and I got to pick my room size and floor. The room was great and the bed so comfortable. The Inn has a homey look. I felt at home in my room instead of the normal hotel look. A few miles off the interstate but don't miss this gem.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Brandon G, General Manager at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Hi xearon,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We take pride in being different from the traditional hotel. It gives us the opportunity to offer a different experience and we are always glad to hear when our guest enjoy that experience. Please come stay with us again!

Brandon Gill
Ivy Court Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love Ivy Court. The staff are fabulous and pay attention to every detail. I have stayed here since my daughter and fiancé moved here so he could finish his PhD. I stayed here to help plan their wedding; I was here when they got pregnant and needed someone to help with cat box duty; I stayed here 10 days when my grandson was born... I was available to help but not on top of them in their tiny house. And I stay when there is any opportunity to babysit, nurse any of the family back to health, or just play with my grandson. I have stayed every Christmas for the last 3 years; It truly is my home away from home. I make the staff look at pictures of my grandson, and they put up with me and even share their own stories. Extremely clean, great breakfast, and always attentive when necessary. I would stay no where else in South Bend.

Stayed: December 2013
Jennifer1404, Director of Sales at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Hi Maureen,

I want to say thank you from all of us at the Ivy Court! You have become like family to us and your stories and photos always make our day! (Not to mention all the amazing treats you bring for the staff to share!) As always, we look forward to your visit, and can't wait to see how the little guy has grown.

See you soon!

Jen Thomas & Lauren Pineda

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Every time I come to town to visit family, I stay at Ivy Court Inn & Suites. It has become my "home" when I come home. The breakfast is always fresh, unlike most other hotels who serve frozen items. The size of their rooms are bigger than most and the cookies in the lobby are an added bonus.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Hello Ryan L,

Thank you so much for choosing the Ivy Court Inn & Suites when visiting our area. It is great to hear that our guests enjoy our full hot buffet breakfast and the warm cookies we provide daily. It is truly our pleasure having you as a guest at our hotel, but it makes it that much sweeter to know we are your home away from home!

Hope to see you soon!

Jennifer Thomas
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The beautiful rooms, the great customer service from the staff, the free breakfast with probably the best food one can even imagine is one thing you don't get at a majority of hotels around here. Anytime my family comes to town I know who I will be calling, Jen Thomas! She has always been there to make sure I can see my family and that my family is comfortable. I really enjoy the coffee station in the lobby!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Hi Tiffany B.

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking time to post your review. I am so glad that your family enjoys staying at the Ivy Court Inn & Suites when coming to South Bend. We all look forward to seeing them back here in April.

Thanks Again