Ivy Court Inn & Suites
$103
$59
$129
Comfort Suites University Area(South Bend)(Great Value!)
$88
Fairfield Inn
$120
$104
Hampton.com
Americas Best Value Inn(South Bend)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewsnotre dame campuscookiesiced teahash brownsreal eggshomemade salsaplace to staytouchdown jesusrooms are largebasketball gamebagelsthe location is perfecteddy street commonswonderful breakfaststaff was very friendlybed and breakfastdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed at Ivy Court for three days while our son attended ND football camp. Once again, you can't beat the location. The included hot breakfast is better than what I have paid for at a 5 star restaurant. (Killer salsa too) For a family of 4, this is a huge bonus. Jen Thomas was extremely helpful when we booked and while we stayed. I also used the workout room during this stay and it is top notch compared to other hotels I have stayed at. We will definitely return again!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank WiseFamily4
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed here for one night. Our room was just as described. Certainly roomy enough. Could have used some updating, but overall it was worth the money. The breakfast was really good and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hawkeyemocha
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The staff were very helpful, cookies are there with iced tea to greet you, but the room we had was a little tired. The doors needed fixing in the kitchentte area, and the room needed decorating. The breakfast is excellent, and the kitchen staff great,

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank teabrewer1
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were looking for a place to stay to stay that's reasonably price and had good reviews. This place is clean, convenient, has great staff, has spacious rooms, and awesome breakfast food. Where would you get sunnyide up eggs serve to you fresh from the pan. Those ladies in the breakfast area were so great. We felt like we were eating in a restaurant. I even asked my husband if I should leave a tip cuz they were all wonderful. Short walked to Notre Dame Campus. Cathedral was gorgeous. Short walk to one of the best Chinese restaurant (JW Chen) I've been to. Check my review for that one.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Elena S
Reviewed July 8, 2012

After reading all the great reviews we decided to stay here this past weekend. The breakfast is very fresh and quality food for hotel breakfast. The staff is nice and helpful at the front desk. There has been an obvious investment in decorations and some of the furniture recently. A lot of the fixtures and surface elements of the hotel, like room number signs, have been modernized. New flat screen TVs in the rooms also. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave. It is easy to walk to Notre Dame from the hotel as well as a nice outdoor mall. There is a quaint coffee shop, dominoes pizza and liquor store right next door. There are a couple disappointments that will lead us to make another choice next time. While the surface has been invested in, other areas need investment like the common areas, carpet, wall paper, doors, paint, old phone sets etc. The sound proofing between rooms and between the separate rooms of the suite is very poor. Finally the maid service was a little sub par in forgetting to resupply simple things like towels, soap and toilet paper on various days. I was also very disapointed in the workout room. The equipment was very old. The treadmill constantly slipped and made me worry I would get injured. The floor of the workout room was filthy and there was nothing provided to sanitize the equipment after use so I always felt everything was dirty. The price advertised on trip advisor is also misleading. We paid 50% more.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank traveler123456789_1
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We sincerely appreciate your comments as we always try to improve based on any disappointments. First of all let me apologize for you not receiving your amenities from housekeeping, as expected. We are an environmentally conscious hotel, so our housekeepers monitor linen placement as a sign for what needs to be refilled or replaced. Please rest assured that our staff would have been very happy to deliver anything needed or missing, along with stocking you up for any future needs. Our fitness area has some unusually heavy equipment (weight and pulley) and free weights that have been with the hotel for awhile, however we have added 2 brand new Ellipticals, Treadmills and Exercise Bikes. I am not sure why you were slipping on the treadmill, but we have brought in our equipment maintenance contractor to examine and let us know if the walking belt might have been too loose. Unfortunately our antibacterial gym wipes "walked off" so I am sorry those were not available to you when you were here. I have ordered a mounted dispenser to solve this issue. Thanks so much again for your comments. We hope that you will allow us to "make this right" with a stay in the future!