Ivy Court Inn & Suites
$54
$104
Inn at Saint Mary's(South Bend)
$106
$314
$286
  • Pool
Sleep Inn South Bend(South Bend)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
SleepInn
Comfort Suites(South Bend)(Great Value!)
$130
$104
ComfortSuites
Comfort Suites University Area(South Bend)(Great Value!)
$83
ComfortSuites
$109
Hampton.com
$129
$69
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnotre dame campuscookiesiced teahash brownsreal eggshomemade salsaplace to staytouchdown jesusrooms are largebasketball gamebagelsthe location is perfecteddy street commonswonderful breakfaststaff was very friendlybed and breakfastdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed September 2, 2011

My wife and I stayed overnight as it was close to the ND campus. From the outside it looks kind of like a large B&B but the rooms were fantastic! When my wife and I first entered the room it looked small and kind of disappointing, but then we walked all the way in and found that what we were looking at was the living room area and around the corner through another door was the very comfortable bed and bathroom. The view from our window was excellent. We could see the Golden Dome and "Touchdown Jesus" from our room.

For the location and price, I would recommend this to anyone that is visiting Notre Dame!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mvandemark
Reviewed September 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Ivy Court Inn next to Notre Dame University last weekend. It was a ver nice intimate hotel with a very personable staff. We were there for the ND block party, which was located within walking distance to that and the Eddie Street Commons. I highly recommend this location anytime you are going to ND for its location and staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank Cathy T
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Fantastic hotel! Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and a great buffet breakfast. From our room we had a great view of the notre dame campus. I highly recommend this hotel!

1  Thank tammyvandemark
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I was do excited to book our hotel here. Loved that you get fresh cookies upon check in and made to order eggs for breakfast. Neither happened. We were billed for our 1 night 2x!!!! We are still on vacation so we did not settle that yet. The rooms are like laying on plywood. We found begs in our room as well. I could go on and on. I was very saddened. I was looking for a peaceful place to relax and this wad not it.

1  Thank Kacollier
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We were very disappointed and will NEVER return. The inn is literally across the street from a large and obscenely loud dance club and bar. Its cornered on a major intersection for campus traffic. The bar music thumped intil one am. Car revving and racing didn't stop til FOUR am.
The hotel manager himself was having his own HS class reunion there right in the lobby and rooms. When we checked in at 9pm with our two children we couldn't get in the lobby door. People were drunk and screaming, smoking and cursing. One man fell in the lobby screaming obsenities. The beds were extremely hard. This was by far the worst night I have ever spentin a hotel. We did not stay there the second night.

3  Thank kjohnson76