Lowest prices for your stay
$60
$60
FindHotel
$48
Priceline$60
Hotels.com$60
Trip.com$71
All reviews room was clean priced right stayed one night motel tv
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2016

This Inn is close to ND, very clean. I checked the reviews before we stayed. True!! The service at the front desk was excellent. We paid $82 on a none-game Friday night. I know it's more when there's a game. The mattress was a little too firm for me. And the breakfast was fresh & good!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ann9010
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Chose hotel based on other TripAdvisor reviews, and wasn't disappointed. This place isn't fancy by any means, but it's clean and comfortable. Rooms are basic, but appear to have been updated within the last year. For a typical two-story hotel right by the Toll Road, it was very quiet, too. Hotel manager could not have been friendlier. We didn't have the breakfast, but it looked good -- waffles, cold cereal, and toast. I'd stay here again with no hesitation. (Only downside is that access is a little tricky --be alert, because it sneaks up on you.)

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Great location. Not too bad for the price. Breakfast was not the greatest. Service was good. I do prefer the Mariott branches, but nothing was available at the time. Noticed couple well behave pets. Even though we don't have any it was interesting to see them around and we didn't mind at all.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on a long drive across country. All of the other hotels in the area were sold out and I did not reserve in advance. The price seemed high (approx. $135 / night), but the room met my requirements for one night. It was quiet, clean and safe. This is a no-frills place.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2016

I was looking for a clean room near enough to ND but not anywhere near the ND prices. I was anticipating a late night arrival and early morning departure. The room was clean but worn. The staff was friendly. Breakfast in the morning consisted of coffee, juice, cereal, waffles and a bowl with apples and bananas. If you are looking for just a place to rest, this would be sufficient.

Date of stay: July 2016