Lowest prices for your stay
$60
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Official Website$60
Hotels.com$60
Trip.com$71
All reviews room was clean priced right stayed one night motel tv
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on a long drive across country. All of the other hotels in the area were sold out and I did not reserve in advance. The price seemed high (approx. $135 / night), but the room met my requirements for one night. It was quiet, clean and safe. This is a no-frills place.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2016

I was looking for a clean room near enough to ND but not anywhere near the ND prices. I was anticipating a late night arrival and early morning departure. The room was clean but worn. The staff was friendly. Breakfast in the morning consisted of coffee, juice, cereal, waffles and a bowl with apples and bananas. If you are looking for just a place to rest, this would be sufficient.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Very small room, one chair, cramped but pretty clean. Not quite a last resort but getting close. Breakfast can be passed by without pausing. Kindly manager. Located on a commercial street leading to ND so avoid game days. No amenities.

Room tip: all about the same...if you want a "good" room go elsewhere
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2016

The room was average. It could use a little updating and vacuuming of the folds in the top part of the curtains as it was dusty, but for one night it was quite sufficient. Friendly innkeeper and accommodating. The breakfast was continental and adequate with toasts, cereal, sweet rolls and you could make your own waffle. Very close to Notre Dame and pleasant.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Family trip where our hotel stays were hit and run (a place to sleep and shower). The room had a stale smell that eventually went away after the A/C was turned on. It was a little cramped for four people even with smaller double beds. Breakfast was very basic. The hosts treated me fine. The room was clean. I picked a place that was priced lower than most at the time, had a 4 of 5 rating, and I rated it with a 3 after comparing it with the 7 other hotels we stayed during our trip that had similar expectations. I was not unhappy with it, and for the price, would stay again, but feel there are other places out there that are a notch above. I got what I paid for.

Date of stay: June 2016