Lowest prices for your stay
$60
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Official Website$60
Hotels.com$60
Trip.com$71
All reviews room was clean priced right stayed one night motel tv
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2016

The room was average. It could use a little updating and vacuuming of the folds in the top part of the curtains as it was dusty, but for one night it was quite sufficient. Friendly innkeeper and accommodating. The breakfast was continental and adequate with toasts, cereal, sweet rolls and you could make your own waffle. Very close to Notre Dame and pleasant.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Family trip where our hotel stays were hit and run (a place to sleep and shower). The room had a stale smell that eventually went away after the A/C was turned on. It was a little cramped for four people even with smaller double beds. Breakfast was very basic. The hosts treated me fine. The room was clean. I picked a place that was priced lower than most at the time, had a 4 of 5 rating, and I rated it with a 3 after comparing it with the 7 other hotels we stayed during our trip that had similar expectations. I was not unhappy with it, and for the price, would stay again, but feel there are other places out there that are a notch above. I got what I paid for.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2016

We were looking for inexpensive stay for one night and chose Americas Best Value Inn. They are tucked between other buildings and we almost missed it. They have free wi-fi, HBO and breakfast. The breakfast was very limited to cereal, waffles, toast and sweet rolls. Decor outdated, but relatively clean. Bathroom was in good repair and clean. We had king size bed that was not the best but slept well. If you are passing through and need a quick inexpensive stay it is okay. Our room had refrigerator (clean), iron, hair dryer and flat screen TV.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

The room was clean, the beds very comfortable, and the property well maintained, but it was the friendly, warm-hearted proprietor who made this place special.

I would recommend this motel as not only a good value but as a place with an unusually pleasant atmosphere.

In addition, we were delighted to find that the Lasalle Big Blue Stem Trail was directly behind the property.

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

The rooms were clean and spacious. The room was a nice size and the bed was comfy. The bed was soft and the sheets were soft. I loved the security of the hotel for entering and exiting. The hotel staff was friendly and house keeping did a wonderful job. I would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2016