All reviewsone nightroom was cleanstayed herenotre damefuture tripswould stay againbudget hotelenglish muffincerealbendfridgecorridorlodging
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This motel is on a highway near Notre Dame so there are lots of nearby services. But the rooms were small, almost European sized, with several delayed maintenance problems such as sink faucet too far back, yellowed caulk around the tub, worn rugs, and others. Nothing disastrous but something to which the management should attend. The cold breakfasts were minimal with few choices, perhaps because there were only a handful of guests. Only a lobby copy newspaper. I’d consider staying here again, but only if nothing else were available.

Room Tip: Notre Dame College is nearby and it’s nice to drive through. But have a detailed college map because there are many roads on the campus.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis K
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I stay here every time we come to South Bend for a football game, Rick is very helpful and always ask if he can do anything to help out with as far as taxi service or tickets to games. The rooms are very clean and the lobby is also which is a indication of what the rooms will look like.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luana R
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I went here with pretty low expectations but the hotel still managed to disappoint us. Everything is pretty run-down. If you get a double room for $65 or less including taxes then probably it is ok. Breakfast was unusually poor and the coffee just bad. Sorry, can´t recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Clean rooms with a fridge and cool air-conditioner - Very nice people at front desk. My mom was with us and she is very picky and she said she slept well. We ordered pizza and it came right to our door. Also, the people at the front desk were helpful with knowing where to go to church on Sunday.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dscooper1120
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped here late at night on a road trip to see friends in Buffalo and the property appeared to be clean and well kept. The room did smell a little musty but otherwise clean and the king sized bed was a nice luxury for me and my wife. The people in the next room were up very late and their TV was loud so we could hear it but we were so tired we went to sleep anyway. The walls are not sound proof obviously. The breakfast was simple with cereal but they did have a waffle maker and that was nice. I'd stay here again for the price it was adequate for a stop off the Interstate.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family