“Affordable Chinese Food with a Good Service and a Table Cloth”
Review of Ho Ping House

Ho Ping House
Ranked #27 of 296 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
US
“Affordable Chinese Food with a Good Service and a Table Cloth”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

This restuarant was next to the hotel and recommended by the reception desk. They gave a 10% discount to hotel guests.

This is an upscale Asian restuarant. The food was very good and they offered a menu of a wide variety of items for an extremely affordable price. My meal plus tip was $14.00.

Visited March 2012

New Carlisle, Indiana
“wonderful”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Atmosphere is delightful. Staff very professional. Exceptionally clean and linen table cloths. The food choices are many and always served steaming hot! Very good for lunch or dinner.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Nancy N
South Bend, Indiana
“All I can say is MMMMMM”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Very nice atmosphere at Ho Ping House it is always clean and well maintained. Wait staff are very professional and polite. The food....I love spicey but I also like flavor and these guys can combine the two excellently....you have to convince them of hot meaning HOT...as my Husband says I am mental at how hot I like it....so sometimes when you ask for extremely hot ya get a good attempt but not the heat us heat seeker like....but if you explain the heat you want you'll get it.So recommend this restaurant to everyone when they ask me about a good place to go. Prices are pretty reasonable in my opinion also.

• Visited October 2011
4 Thank tatgirl661
Niles, MI
“Great Local Chinese”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This has quickly become a family favorite and we always bring guests here. Never had a bad meal. Menu is extensive and food well prepared. The Green Beans and Pork are my new favorite. Only thing we haven't liked are the egg rolls. The soups are wonderful and it is a welcome break from the same old chinese buffets that have become so common. Their lunch specials are a real bargain.

• Visited September 2011