“Bad Experience”

Add it.
La Nortena Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I've eaten at this place a few times and it's always been good but tonight was just awful, I have never had a more mediocre Chicken Chimichanga. It was leaking grease when I took it out of the bag at home and the diced Chicken inside was barely edible. My side of Refried Beans were white? Yuck. I can understand a kitchen making mistakes on occasion but this meal should ave never made it out of the kitchen, It was that bad!

Reviewed November 12, 2011

The place is not much to look at from the outside but I was impressed with everything we ate. Really good authentic Mexician food at great prices. I would pick this place over Hacienda (which is over the bridge) anytime.

2  Thank RadioDave1
Reviewed June 30, 2011

The place is not much to look at from the outside but I was impressed with everything we ate. Really good authentic Mexician food at great prices. The Tacos Al Pastor were excellent and the giant burrito was the bomb! I would pick this place over Hacienda (which is over the bridge) anytime.

1  Thank RadioDave1