Great hotel. Clean and well appointed. Breakfast was great - my favorites were hot waffles and Del Monte grapefruit slices! Nice breakfast area for hanging out. Location is great - right across the street from Notre Dame and adjacent to a nice little shopping/restaurant area. All of that said, we have been there twice on a non-football weekend and rates were reasonable (I think around $179). I don't think it would be worth football weekend prices (around $400). Yikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites South Bend at Notre Dame is designed with convenience and comfort in mind. Ideally located Notre Dame Indiana hotels, this hotel is across the street from campus. Free onsite parking and BBQ area make the perfect environment to host your next tailgate before walking over to Notre Dame Stadium to watch Fighting Irish football games. Guests love to start their day off right with the complimentary breakfast buffet, and then spend the day at nearby attractions such as University Park Mall, The College Football Hall of Fame, and The Morris Performing Arts Center. Guest rooms are highlighted by free WiFi, Marriott Luxury Bedding, and flat-screen HD TVs. The Fairfield Inn South Bend at Notre Dame offers all the amenities you want and the ideal location nearby Notre Dame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites South Bend at Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites South Bend At Notre Dame
- Fairfield Inn & Suites South Bend At Notre Dame Hotel South Bend