All reviews notre dame room was clean stay there again road trip we've stayed fast food biscuits and gravy pleasant stay staff was very friendly easy access the breakfast area waffles front desk staff bend campus treadmill television
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Service was good, breakfast was filling. Beds were not comfortable, rooms were clean, house keeping very friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed June 29, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

VERY CLEAN and well maintained throughout. Convenient to Notre Dame and Downtown area. Hot and cold continental breakfast. Book online - I paid AAA rate of $58. One person came in while I was on the computer in lobby and was told the rate was $99 for Queen room (same as mine). 10 minutes later another person came in and was told $79!!! What games! Anyway, GREAT place to stay for cheap :)

2  Thank Chuckwud
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We did not have a reservation at this hotel, just stopped on our way home. The parking lot was quite empty but we were told that there were a limited number of rooms. A queen suite was available so we took it. Once we were in the room I went on line to see about availability and it looked like there were plenty of rooms however the rates were all higher than what we paid so I was fine with the room. The "suite" was a large room divided by a 6' plexi-glass divider. Ah well, it was fine for the night. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the hot complimentary breakfast was good. I will say though that I don't know why hotels use those heavy, hot comforters. We had to turn the A/C down to 60 to get the room cool enough to sleep under the comforter. Not very eco friendly I would say.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank WIBumpkin
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My girlfriend and I were visiting South Bend and needed a place to lay over for the night. We chose this property based on good reviews, and we weren't disappointed! The hotel staff was super friendly, and they worked hard to get us into a room quickly even though we arrived a few hours before the check in time. The fitness room had an elliptical and a bike, and the room was comfortable and clean. This property's greatest feature, however, was the full hot breakfast which was included in the price of the room. This hotel is within walking distance of a Bob Evan's and a Wendy's, and is a short drive from the ND Campus and downtown South Bend. There is no pool, but I accidentally gave it a great rating below. Overall this will be our first choice when returning to South Bend.

Date of stay: May 2013