See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in downtown South Bend. Nice and clean. Friendly service. There is an option to pay extra for the am breakfast. Worth it if you plan on eating. The breakfast sandwich was good (see pictures). South Bend is not the most exciting downtown, but this area is decent for food and activity. Overall, like the hotel and would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank pfavia
Reviewed June 30, 2018

I was not sure about the location being "downtown" since I don't know the area very well. We were very pleased that it was so close to the Chicory Cafe, Chocolate Factory and Peggs. There is also a Starbucks in a near by hotel.

The hotel was new and fresh with comfortable beds.

The only issue we had was that the bathroom sink was obviously not cleaned. There were coffee splatters in the sink and coffee rings on the nightstands. We called and they sent someone up right away to clean it and bring the missing bath products. I am not going to lie, this made me wonder what else might have been overlooked in the cleaning process.

Overall a great stay. We would stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank MikMull
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is only a few months old. Rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable and plenty of towels. The staff from the front desk, to housekeeping to Ron in maintenance are great, friendly and helpful with what is needed. The only oddity on this hotel is the refrigerators. They keep them luke cool at best unless you push the quick chill button every 2 hours. I still gave this hotel a 5 though because I doubt this refrigerator choice was theirs. Again, a beautiful hotel that I would definitely use again if in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank ruby134
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Excellent work trip to South Bend! Not only is the location perfect to experience the atmosphere of South Bend, the staff is great and goes out of their way to make you feel at home. We traveled to South Bend with a group of 20+ people and have not had a better trip. The location put us within walking distance of the local restaurants, providing a new place to eat each night of the week. Though the hotel, and some of the workers are new, the hospitality and friendliness of the staff felt as if they have been in business for years. Amy took care of us and went out of her way to ensure each person in our group was individually greeted and had a great stay. The serving sizes at the Bistro were healthy and did not leave us wanting more. On top of an excellent stay, the management was generous in providing points to the Marriot Rewards member. This hotel is number one on my list on our next trip to South Bend.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side have a view of the Dome at Notre Dame
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business