Review Highlights
Lots to look at!

This place is exploding with things for every room in your home, office, garage and summer home... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
MrsRTaylor
Great selection of bulk foods

This place has very good prices. Next time we come we are bringing a cooler. This is a bulk store... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ken1077
Onsted, Michigan
via mobile

All reviews bulk food cash or check bulk candy ranch dressing clearance items regular grocery store accept credit cards produce section oatmeal pie dried fruit pedal cars homemade noodles to do list fresh produce nice selection baked goods lived closer
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Love this place! Never leave empty handed! All kinds of groceries and bulk food plus various other stuff. Got to go there and shop you won’t regret it!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019

If we're anywhere in the area, we always stop and see what's new at E&S. There are several things that I purchase in bulk here that are much cheaper than other places. And they've added a huge area of "scratch and dent", or almost-expired type things. We didn't really have room in the car this time to take advantage of the incredible prices on all kinds of foods I normally keep in my pantry. If we lived closer, I'd be buying cheeses and other refrigerated things, baked goods, even fresh fruits and veggies. I love this place!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We visited E&S to pick up a bunch of bulk candy for an upcoming Egg Hunt. Merle was great to work with and helped us get a great value for our needs.
We enjoyed looking around the store and purchased some fun snacks for our family. We will return when driving through Indiana!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Large store with many items to choose from . Bulk foods available. Deli and ice cream . Nice staff. Great prices.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019

I have been shopping here for years....Its Doubled in size over the last few years and has a huge variety of Food items in Bulk quantity's, and Lots of cheese and meat items, along with some of My favorites.....Old fashioned hankies, salves, ointments. just a very fun store to shop in.

Date of experience: December 2018