“Good Mexican Food”

Ranked #17 of 26 Restaurants in Shipshewana
Middlebury, Indiana
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The first time my family went to El Zorrito 2 it was a right after they had just opened, it was a very friendly style staff and our waitress was fantastic! She did not under or over serve us and she always came to the table right as we needed her. The place did seem a bit disorganized, but we understood due to the recent grand opening. Likewise it did take a bit long for our food to arrive but when it can we were not disappointed. About 2 months later we decided to head back and with our luck we got the same great waitress and everything was much more organized and our food came out in about half the time it took the first time. Much recommendation from us! Also try to find the short haired waitress she seemed to know what she was doing and is so friendly, I believe her name was Marissa or something close. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank citygirl44

Shipshewana, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something other then potatoes.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We eat here at least 2 times a week if not more. I love it. I love the color of the walls. The food was more than great. We went to EL Zorrito 2 on a Saturday and they were busy. The host sat us down didnt have to wait. We got our chips fast( nice and warm) our Sever " Nina" was just so quick to come over and greet us. She took our drink order and also told us that they have a party of 25 here tonight if she would like to take our food order before theirs got in so we didnt have to wait so long. But we were a party of 8. Food came out fresh and hot. Loved everything will be back time after time. This is the best Mexican food love the cheese dip. It's a must.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sunshine7216
South Bend, Indiana
“Long wait for food”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant out about 2 months ago, and oh my what an experience. First and foremost we were greeted by a nice, friendly hostess, who set us in an area of the restaurant known as "The Shack" the waiter FINALLY Came to the table ,after nearly 15 minitues of not seeing anyone, with no chips or anything. And then informs us he will be back with our chips, he then got our drink order and came back with just chips and no drinks. At that time we were all ready to order so when did then he finally arrived with our drinks. I ordered a smothered steak, when i asked him it was spicy he said he has no idea. I then informed him to have the sauce put on the side. After close to 45 minutes our food finally arrived and to my non satisfaction my steak had the sauce on it an of course it was Hotter than Heck. he obviously has never been a waiter before or is just not quite all there.

• Visited September 2013

Been to El Zorrito 2? Share your experiences!