“Pre-packaged foods”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place styles itself as a down home Amish resturant, it ain't.
I asked our waiter if the gravy for the hot beef sandwich was homemade or if it came out of a can. He thought for a moment and told us it came out of a bag. I ordered the double bacon cheeseburger instead, and was brought a luke warm single. Sent that back and it returned with a second, hot, patty. The patties were also prepackaged, but of a decently large grind, unlike the sawdust textured burgers some places sell.
My wife liked her tuna salad sandwich, but the peanut butter pie was a "I'll finish eating it, but I wish I hadn't ordered it".
All sandwich sides were ala carte. There is what they describe as a salad bar, but there are way too few toppings to qualify in my book.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The restaurant has been redone and the food is much better. We ate here several times and my wife loved the fish. I had a steak and it was great. We ate breakfast here three times and it was excellent each day. Very good price as well since we had the special. It was less than 5 bucks for the special and it included the coffee!! You could tell it was a local hang out in the morning since everyone seemed to know each other when we came in but they were all friendly and welcoming when we came in. I would highly recommned you going here.

1  Thank GeorgeO2
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We wanted a place that was away from the downtown area of Shipshwana. 5 and 20 looked to be more of a place were locals went. The food was excellent (hearty portions and served hot). The have a buffet / salad bar that looked very good with a variety of meats and side dishes. Pie for desert tasted home made. Cost was very reaonable. Service was prompt. I would go there again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great food and service, and great pies! Didn't go with the buffet, it looked a little sparse, but we were there for lunch, and wasn't looking for anything heavy. Plus we wanted to have pie.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The service was like it should be! The Staff was fun and the Food was AMAZING! We were in time for the breakfast and the start of the lunch! Yummmy

1  Thank Susie_hix