“Pleasantly surprised”

Kukui's Hawaiian Shaved Iced
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Shipshewana
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Nice little shop in a place you wouldn't expect to find Hawaiian shaved ice and 100% Kona coffee. Coffee was good and the owner very friendly. It would be nice to see some other kinds of sugar for the coffee like cane or brown sugar. Kona coffee doesn't need much but it really adds something to it. If I'm ever back in Shipshewana I would definitely stop in again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Man, I wish this place was in my hometown. Loved the portions, got a medium and shared with wife & daughter. Good stuff.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Absolutely wonderful pulled pork, Hawaiian coleslaw. The owner and staff are very accommodating and courteous! The shave ice is absolutely fantastic and contains NO high fructose corn syrup and it does not stain clothing. Hawaiian nachos are to die for. A wonderful stop!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

It may be small, but don't let that stop you from trying it. This place offers nachos, chili cheese dogs, and best of all, pulled pork. By far the best pulled pork sandwich I've ever had! We finished our meal with shaved ice. Very tasty!
The service was outstanding as well! We had a large group with a lot of orders, but our food was still served promptly and to our satisfaction.

1  Thank ANGELA N
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This place is the BEST! I love it. Anytime were in Shipshewana we always stop in. My ultimate favorite flavor is Tiger's Blood. I know it sounds gross but it's Amazing! There are so many good flavors and they usually have a featured flavor of the month too! The food is great as well. The pretzel buns with the pulled pork is great! I always have them add a little cheesy goodness to mine! The Hawaiian Nachos are awesome too. I could go on and on! But sure to stop in an check it out. The prices are very reasonable too!