“Closed for business”

Add it.
Garden Gate Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Sadly, this restaurant is closed as of Oct 2013. We always enjoyed visiting when in town and the owners were very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

it cute little place. food was good, but service was extraordinarily slow. we wanted to grab a bite before we got on the road, and a salad and sandwiches took more than 1 1/2 hours :(

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Neither my husband nor my granddaughter found anything on the menu that they were willing to try. I would have been able to find something to order but we left.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a great place to pic up some cupcakes! They serve soup and sandwiches and cupcakes. Always tasty and very friendly ladies. A small place, but so cute.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My sister and I stopped in there for a salad. Cheerful small place. Wonderful salad ! I will go again the next time we are in Shipshewana