Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Not what it once was

While there are lots of booths, there is not nearly the number that there used to be. It used to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
parrottdize
Dyer, Indiana
Miserable place in the rain

We were a large group 60+ women! Pouring rain!! The place was flooded!! Many vendors. Food tent was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
joycemoynihan
Lakeville, Minnesota

All reviews on tuesdays vendors selling for sale pretzels wear comfortable shoes unique items this place is huge memorial day once a year fresh produce homemade ice cream amish country fun place antiques sunglasses bargains gravel
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. I go at least once a year. They have a variety of goods to buy, food and antiques, handmade goods and toys, spices and t shirts. Small boutique vendors who always have fun things, anything your heart desires. Great food, local bakery fare, Bens pretzels, home made ice cream. I tell you, the atmosphere is homespun. I love it.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank 234pattik
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Flea market is still nice they did some changes this year plants are where RV's use to be not as many vendors as before it would be nice to have a little more variety.. but it's still good to spend the day there. Lots of walking..

Reviewed May 20, 2019

In the summer time this the place to go for the ultimate flea market. There are miles of rows hosting many goods for sale. If you cannot find it here you most likely will not find it anywhere.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank William C
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely love the flea market if you want it you can usually find it here we make several trips per year

1  Thank Rebecca D
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

We went for opening day ... Tuesday the 7th. Unfortunately it was cold and rainy. But we powered through and walked through about half the shops before it was too much for old folks. I found lots of bargains.

I went to the auction. The old folks took a pass. It was so different from any auction I have been to before. 8 auctioneers in different rings going at once. Once everything in that area was done the moved down. I got a couple of good bargains. If I had a trailer or a u haul I would have filled it up. So much fun.

Flea Market is free. Parking is a fee but we walked over so not sure.

Auction is free to gawk. $5 for a bid card that is laminated and you can use it for the season. Also there is 5% charge if you use cash.