“review”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Shipshewana
PEORIA
“review”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Motel nicely located, check-in was quick and easy, staff was very helpful and cheerful. Breakfast was average.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

ashish505, Manager at Super 8 Shipshewana, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear Mr. Richard, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is good to hear that you found our location to be a great convenience during your stay. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Shipshewana.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
PORT BYRON
Reviewed October 6, 2012

2 girlfriends enjoyed our stay in Shipshewana at the Super 8 - location was great! We could shop or sightsee and return to our hotel for a while before going back out. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank CONNIE S
ashish505, Manager at Super 8 Shipshewana, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Dear Connie, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip in Shipshewana and also that the location of our hotel was convenient for you. We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Shipshewana.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had a great time in Shipshewana, In. The people who run the Super 8 Shipshewana, are great. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, and the breakfast is good also. we brought our dog alone, and he is on a special diet. He will not eat his food cold, and they didn't have a microwave in the Food Court area. As soon as I asked if they happened to have one in their office, they said sure and went and warmed his food. They warmed it both morning and night each day we were there. I would strongly recommend this motel to others. The prices are reasonable and the motel is very clean and convenient to the center of town.

Room Tip: I strongly recommend reservations a month in advance if you are planning on staying here.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rickyd1948
ashish505, Manager at Super 8 Shipshewana, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Mr. Darnell, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and Super Start Breakfast. I will be happy to let our staff know how much you had enjoyed your stay and to keep up the good work. Again thank you for taking the time to write us. Hope to see you soon.
Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My family and I live in different parts of the country, so we decided to meet in Shipshewana for a family vacation.

1st let me say the people that work in this hotel is some of the nicest people I have ever met, one of the best breakfast bars at a hotel EVER.....

The beds and pillows were very comfortable.

My complaint with the hotel was that we stayed 4 nights and our room was only cleaned once, they would see us in the hall and ask if our garbage needed taken out or if we needed towels but didn't come into clean.

If I went back to Shipshewana I would definitely stay here again, but I would bring the room cleaning to their attention if it happened again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Spruce Pine, North Carolina
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We travel thousands of miles each year and stay at many Super 8 Motels. The hosts at the Shipshewana Super 8 Motel were without a doubt the friendliest, most helpful we've ever encountered. They made us feel so welcome.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank coppermae
ashish505, General Manager at Super 8 Shipshewana, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your experience at our hotel. We appreciate that you chose Super 8 Shipshewana for your lodging. Your kind words mean a lot and encourages us to make every guests experience great. We hope to see you again!!
Garland, Texas
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Reyna was fantastic!! Worked me on my Rate and wish there were more like her at other Hotels!! Gotham was also sincere!! The Breakfast was the best I have ever had at a Super 8! The only thing was T.V. stations limited and could use new T.V.'s Rooms are very clean!! I was here working! But if on Vacation T.V. does not matter! I have stayed here for the last 3 years and has been great when I have stayed there!!

Room Tip: Make sure and call and Speak with Reyna or Gotham and discuss your Rate before you get there!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jimmy H
Park Forest, Illinois
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This Super 8 is definitely the best value for your dollars. If you want a clean room, a great breakfast menu (which saves you money) and personalized service, then this is the place for you. Reena & Gotham do a great job running the hotel and will go out of their way to help you in any way they can. Most everything is in walking distance. I travel there for business & pleasure.I've tried the others in the area and they are over-priced for what you get. Definitely one of the better Super 8's

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gary G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shipshewana
Blue Gate Garden Inn - Shipshewana Hotel
Best Western Plus Howe Inn
Travelodge Sturgis
Travelodge Sturgis
#2 of 5 in Sturgis

Been to Super 8 Shipshewana? Share your experiences!