Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great small venue!

Saw "1964 The Tribute" band. Place was packed, everything nice, easy parking easy exit. Only... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Retired-Lt
Northern Michigan
A Simple Sanctuary

A Simple Sanctuary was one of the best musicals I have seen at the Blue Gate. Well done and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ejleinbach
Goshen, Indiana

3,192 results
All reviews event center home game buffet dinner great concert half stitched pie great entertainment confession play stolen performance josiah actors robertson gospel sanctuary vincent
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have said before that I've never seen a bad play at Blue Gate and it's still true! We had a fantastic time. Loved the play, particularly the guy that played the friend. He was super

I have said before that I have never seen a bad play at Blue Gate & it's still true. It was great. We especially liked the actor that played Denny. He was fantastic.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the meal to the concerts the Blue Gate never disappoints. Out of 6 concerts I can recall only one was a let down because the performer was sick and didn't sing near his best but at least he showed and we still had fun.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Your theater seats are too narrow for the average American. I saw a lot of people just as wide as me.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always enjoy the plays at Blue Gate Theater. Staff is very accommodating of my handicap allowing to be seated using my mobility scooter.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Southern Raised played at the Blue Gate in Shipshewana. The musical talent in this group is exceptional. I would recommend anyone to go to one of their concerts. I can't describe how they wove classical music into bluegrass or change lyrics in songs and they sang A cappella .