“Amazing Petting Zoo!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Petting Zoo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We came here with my 1.5 year old daughter, husband, sister, her fiance and my dad and stepmom. The workers were very friendly, seemed to know everything about their animals and the animals seemed happy and healthy. It was awesome having the opportunity to feed and pet animals I've never been close to. The animals were gentle, even the giant longhorn with my 1.5 year old. She loved chasing the rooster and petting the horses. Would recommend to EVERYONE and will definitely be going back!

4 Thank Jamie W

Wakarusa, IN
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Better than we imagined!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had heard about this new attraction last year and finally made the drive (about 45 minutes) this past weekend hoping to pacify our 3 year olds desire to "go to the zoo." Little did us parents know that we would have just as much fun as our daughter. Vernon (owner) gave us a very detailed and unrushed tour through the park/fields and answered all of our questions and made sure we saw all of the animals. You have a chance to feed as many of the animals as you want as they come right up to the wagon you are on. Think "safari" type ride. 38 different species from parrot to 1200 lb Brahma Bull.

Bring wet wipes to clean up with afterwards because you will be dirty from petting all of the animals!

1 Thank Wakarusa_INTraveler
Kal, mi
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A must do! Had a great time! Could have stayed all day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

The coolest thing we have done in a long time. Such nice Amish family running the show. Made us feel welcome and wanted us to enjoy ourselves. Plan on at least 2 hours......at least. Loved every minute!

1 Thank T K
Iowa City, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

For over 6 years, I have been traveling several times a year through Northern Indiana to visit family in Ohio. I just discovered this farm and will make multiple trips back. This farm is better than the best zoos. When else could I pet and feed zebras, Rocky Mountain Elks, camels, miniature horses, and much, much more--all while being driven by horse-pulled vehicle by the caring and knowledgeable owner? The diverse animals seemed well-cared for and the grounds well-maintained. My daughter even got driven on a small horse-drawn buggy by the owner's son.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank B A
claypool
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

My three kids really enjoyed this place and I did too! It was really fun to be able to touch all of these exotic animals and see them so close. The owners were very friendly and took the time to tell us all about each of the animals. They also had two different petting/feeding areas. The kids absolutely loved holding the bunnies and goats as well as feeding the baby camel, kangaroo, miniature ponies, monkeys, deer and porcupine!

Visited June 2013