“Great examples of great Hudsons!”

Hostetler's Hudson Auto Museum
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Shipshewana
More attraction details
Owner description: World's largest collection of Hudson, Essex, & Terraplane automobiles. Ranging from 1909 to 1956 the collection houses some of the finest examples of the autos produced by the Hudson Automobile Company. Both pristine restorations and pristinely preserved examples walk you through time while you reminisce about America's love affair with the automobile.
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Hostetler has some I've owned, Some I've dreamed of owning, and Some surprises of rare Hudson vehicles I didn't know existed. Sadly, I sold my 1951 Hollywood (Pacemaker) some years back and keep looking for it to show up at a cruise-in or Hostetler Hudson Homecoming parade. I pulled it out of an orange grove in CA in 1971, donated the straight-8 to a HudsonNut in Orange County, dropped in a Twin-H 6, and drove it to Fort Wayne, IN

1  Thank Doc_Hudson_Hornet
There are newer reviews for Hostetler's Hudson Auto Museum

Reviewed October 3, 2010

I Loved going to see the cars! I went with my grandpa and dad and my grandpa showed me all of the cars he owned when he was younger! Great for a car lover!