Comfort Inn Shelbyville
Quality Inn(Franklin)
$90
Relax Inn(Franklin)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolwafflesroom was cleanfree continental breakfastchoice hotelsfirst floorthe staff was friendly and helpfulstay there againgrand casinonice hoteldeskpillowselevatorindianapoliswakegamblinginterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel one night during a road trip. I had previously narrowed down my choices in this area and this was the first hotel we stopped at. It was very conveniently located just off the highway. The parking lot was fairly full while several others in the area looked fairly empty. The front desk clerk was very efficient, friendly and easy to work with. Was quoted the standard rate that was showing up in my searches. Managed to get the AARP discount off of the standard rate.
The room was strictly average though there was a mini-fridge and microwave. Furnishings were showing some age and wear but the room was very clean. Had an upstairs (elevator) room in the front. Perhaps a little noise from the parking lot but as a whole, noise was not an issue.
We did not get up in time for the free breakfast though I was able to get coffee in the morning. Also received a complimentary USA today.
Checkout was also easy. All of the desk people and other personnel were very friendly. I am typically very weary of Comfort Inns and the like but this one fit our needs for a quick overnight stay with no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank NegrilSalute
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I treated my husband to a weekend of casino gambling and two nights away from home. Our first stop was Shelbyville, Indiana. We had reservations at the Comfort Inn which was only about 7 miles from the casino. The casino has a shuttle service that makes trips every hour in the evening but we did not utilize the service. The hotel staff was excellent. The room was great for the price, large and clean. We had a comfortable peaceful night. Will return!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank joni8360
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was a wonderful experience! The staff was friendly and professional. They recommended some great local restaurants.The rooms were spacious, well appointed, very comfortable and while we were there, they installed new flatscreen TV's. The indoor pool was nice. The breakfast selection was very good. We definately plan on staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank siboles
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stayed June 23, 2012. My wife, and I, passed through Shelbyville, while on vacation in order to go to Indiana Grand Casino. This visit was a great value considering the wonderful breakfast, friendly staff, free shuttle to the casino and the price. BTW, we enjoyed the casino, too! I would recommend staying at the Comfort Inn to my friends!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Robert B
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I stayed in Quality Inn a few days ago when in Shelbyville because Comfort Inn was booked. I prefer the Comfort Inn just because of the set up.

Not only do they have an elevator, but it just seemed so much easier to get to the rooms. The only benefit of Quality Inn is that there were more places to eat in the area.

There is an indoor swimming pool here, but we did not try it. The room is a nice size, and noise is minimal. The hotel does sit high on the hill, so when gps says "you are here".. keep going up the hill to the Comfort Inn :-)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family