“Soooooo slow!,!!”

Ranked #53 of 65 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Sooooo slow!!!!
I live near and have had so many bad experiences here that I avoid it. Never get my food order right and you can plan on waiting in drive through for around 15 min. Each time. I am not even kidding. It is very clean and big inside with a TV. Last time they were so slow they gave me a free egg muffin or big Mack to bad I don't eat those.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I love Micky Dee's no matter where they are located, quarter pounder with cheese is the bomb. Great service at all 4 of Shelbyville's Mc Donalds.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

If I loved getting my food messed up 4 times in a day and arguing with a manager and forcing him to cook the food and stop blaming someone who can't speak English when it is the manager's fault, I'd love this messy diabetic coma of a food trough.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

just like every other one out there atleast this one is clean