Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fun place

Enjoy the music shows and slots. The horse races are fun to watch. Nice area outside to watch... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
SandraC6547
Dragon link

I spent over $900 there on Dragon Link and my card hardly ever worked. Disappointed card didn't... read more

Reviewed today
raabkendra

3,266 results
All reviews live dealers horse track slot machines have a good time fun place table games a lot of fun indiana buffet casino employees steakhouse smoke races smoking facility jackpot
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

good but like i said before could have been better need to increase chances of winning larger prizes like 5 dollar casino cash and 1000 pts on drawing never win bigger then the min.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

there is not enough winning as in the past. not as much fun. In past time winning was exciting and the machine was loose and not tight like now. It was always a pleasure to come to the grand , but not any more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love y’all I just want more free play playing all my money! I will keep coming just need better plays

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They do not have rooms, but location is good for me, close to my house. Only thing I didn’t care for was smelling like smoke, ventilation system could be a little better.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was good we had fun. Will go back. We go there often. It could be cleaner. Bathrooms smell bad sometimes.

Date of experience: August 2019