Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shelbyville - Indianapolis
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Shelbyville
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Everything perfect from check in to check out. Front desk personnel very nice and efficient. Room and common areas super clean. Pool and hot tub clean and good temperatures. Breakfast great! Safe area. Convenient to highway.

• Stayed: November 2012
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shelbyville - Indianapolis

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stay at this hotel a lot! We are there at least once a month and sometimes more. Very clean hotel, friendly staff, and always helpful! Just wish they offered room service or had some nicer restaurants closer to the location. Other than that, it's a great place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a new hotel which is clean, serves a great breakfast, and has helpful, friendly staff. Two thumbs up on this place! Although we did not use the pool or exercise room, they looked very inviting and clean. The unfortunate thing is that this hotel is not within walking distance to some of area restaurants. The Cracker Barrel was in sight but was impossible to get to by walking because of the highway overpass and heavy traffic.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My intention was to stay at the Hamilton but Priceline got me in this HI for $50! Naturaly I had to jump on that offer. I didn't particularly like how the hotel is just a backyard hop to a near by apartment complex. I also thought it was odd to enter from the rear of the hotel just to access the front. Checking in was fast, simple and the staff made me feel good with their kindness.
My room was clean, cool and fresh with everything was in order. The furnishings looked well maintained and up to date, alhtough I wasn't impressed with the shower as I've definitely seen better.
The king bed was supplied with many pillows both soft and firm, and offered a good night sleep in spite of the noise from I-74. I suggest trying to score a rear facing room if your a light sleeper!
I don't have to much more to say so I'm gonna leave you with some pros and cons.

PROS:
Speedy check in
Kind Staff
Cleanliness
Room decor/furnishings
Breakfast
Pool & Spa
Fitness area

CONS:
Express check out not offered
Road noise
Access to entrance
Location

Room Tip: A west facing room would be best to avoid road noise Shop Priceline for a deal Avoid the ghetto Wa...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2012

A co-worker and I stayed here for one night while visiting customers in the area. The rooms were clean and very quiet. The clerk that greeted us was very friendly and accomodating. As a frequent business traveler, I would definetely recommend this hotel to other business travelers.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Recently stayed 3 nights, very friendly and easy to deal with at the front desk. You feel very safe. Rooms were very clean, had a small problem with the rubber weather strip at the bottom of our door not allowing door to open and close right spoke to them at front desk and within minutes they got it fixed. It's very convenient to get off and on I-74. Cracker Barrel rest. is not far just on the other side of interstate. Continental breakfast was very good, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bagels, toast, etc.Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We were greeted courteously with what was available for AARP travelers...
after600 miles of highway movement , we were able to unwinding their indoor pool and
Spa! Beds and room were perfect ambiance for sleep.... we were able to start our next morning
With some exercise reps in their fitness room before breakfast. highly recommended with reasonable pricing!

Room Tip: Upper floors have quietest halls...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelbyville
Comfort Inn Shelbyville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 6 in Franklin
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shelbyville - Indianapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shelbyville - Indianapolis

Address: 38 W Rampart St, I-74 at exit 113, Shelbyville, IN 46176-9472
Location: United States > Indiana > Shelbyville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Shelbyville
Price Range: $118 - $177 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shelbyville - Indianapolis 3*
We are a brand new hotel in the Shelbyville area. We offer discount rates to local corporations. We are 2 miles from the Indiana downs and the Indiana Live casino. We offer a free hot continental breakfast to all guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shelbyville - Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.