“Now INDIANA GRAND CASINO”
Review of Indiana Live!

Indiana Live!
Shelbyville, Indiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Now INDIANA GRAND CASINO”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great place to go out for the evening or get together with friends, slots are really fun, its just al luck! Buffett food is really good, everyone is nice and helpful!

Visited September 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Had a great time....”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to Indiana Grand formerly Indiana Live for a 1 night get away. We stayed at the Hampton Inn nearby. I really enjoyed the Casino. We ate at Makers Mark Steak House inside the Casino and it was so great. I had the 7 herb salad and the ribeye - It was one of the best I have had. The night life at the Casino is pretty entertaining. Lots of music with a DJ full of energy. We also went over to the Horse Races which was a very nice setup. I didn't win any money but I had a great time. I would recommend signing up for the Players card - it is free and they give you $5.00 to begin your play. I will be going back soon....

Visited September 2012
Greensburg, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“$$$”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The Food was very good , the service was excellant for they were at the table making sure we were happy an keeping the drinks replentished . The price was ok but the atmosphere I think could be upgraded to match the food an the service, Our waitress was very friendly an made time to check our every whim...

Visited April 2012
Ft.Wayne.IN
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Casino”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We went to gamble and play the slots. We also had dinner here. The buffet here has so many ethnic choices that I always have a hard time trying to figure out what to eat. But everything is always so good. We had a lovely evening.

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Market buffet”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This buffet use to be 1 of the best buffets in the midwest. Better than several in Vegas. WHAT HAPPENED??? Havent been there since Nov 2011 and went back in July 12 and food was TERRIBLE!! Talked to several people and they thought the same and was very disappointed

2 Thank gretta11