“Hampton... The place to be”

Hampton Inn Seymour
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Seymour
Appleton, United States
“Hampton... The place to be”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I felt welcome and special like going to the home of a friend or family. From the minute we arrived the lobby area and hotel rooms felt clean and comfortable. The staff were kind and considerate and seemed to always have a smile. I can not think of a thing that I would change or add to make my experience any better.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
First I would like to say thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn in Seymour Indiana for your traveling needs, we loved having you here!! I would also like to express our sincere appreciation that you took the time to leave us a review about your recent stay with us. Not only do we strive to make each and every guests stay a perfect 10, we also want them to feel like they are part of our Hampton Family!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
St. Joseph, United States
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel far exceeded our expectations. We have stayed at many Hamptons and this by far, was the best. Clean accomodations, friendly staff--the desk clerk and breakfast service staff. The complimentary breakfast was exceptional quality, great flavor and different things to try compared to other hotels. Fresh fruit, too. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Seymour. We really enjoyed having you here. Also, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We always appreciate any feedback in order to better our hotel and your experience with us. Thank you for all the great comments you gave us. I have shared them with the rest of the staff as well. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again.
Vicksburg, Michigan
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Pretty lobby with Frank Lloyd Wright theme. Pretty, comfy room, with a good bed. They have a VERY nice breakfast. We have been in hotels for 4 nights now, and the breakfast at this inn was FAR superior to any others we have had.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you so much for your scores - we truly appreciate it. We are so glad you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun, hospitable, unique kind of hotel. It makes us proud to hear comments. They are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again.
Terre Haute
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is a great hotel that I stay at frequently when I am on business. Jordan is a wonderful front desk clerk. The only problem that I have encountered is the treadmills in the fitness areas need serviced as they drag.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for your comments. It makes us proud to hear comments about accommodating staff, and I always hope the management team leads by example. We are so glad you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun, hospitable, unique kind of hotel. It makes us proud to hear comments. They are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again.
Pineville, United States
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel on two occasions. Both times we have had a great experience. The rooms are fresh and clean and the staff are very helpful. The breakfast was delicious as well. A very nice place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us and we appreciate the comments that you placed on Tripadvisor! We strive to ensure all of our guests have the same experience in which you had!
Mishawaka, Indiana
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Especially after having a not so nice visit in my last town the night before I was so happy to walk in the door and see "fresh and vibrant" décor!! The staff greeted me and even though was helping someone else made sure to apologize for the wait and would be right with us. They helped us out quickly and exchanged some laughs. Also asked if I needed a wake up call. When I opened the door to the room I was so happy to see the room and the same vibrant and fresh décor. I was able to have time to go downstairs for a swim in the pool as I often like to do when I travel. I had a big smile when I got into the water as it was warm!!! Most pools I have been in (of course not the hot tub ones) are always cold and hard to get used to... What another nice surprise. The area around the fitness center and pool was super clean which is so important to me and very appreciated. The bed was very comfortable and had no noise issues from outside or surrounding rooms which is nice. Breakfast was nice and the area to eat was large and spacious.. Great coffee (with hazelnut creamer) which is very important as well.
I don't think I can honestly think of anything that would have made my stay any better.
Thanks for a great stay. If I find myself in the area again this will be the hotel I stay at.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your stay with us and taking the time to post on Tripadvisor! We appreciate your comments! We are so glad you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun, hospitable, unique kind of hotel. It makes us proud to hear comments. They are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again.
Pensacola, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The property is skillfully trimmed in the theme of Frank Lloyd Wright. The accents make the stay noteworthy. Of course, all of the good things one expects of Hampton Inn are still there. The pride of the staff shines throughout.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review - we truly appreciate it. We are so glad you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun, hospitable, unique kind of hotel. It makes us proud to hear comments. They are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seymour
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seymour
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 10 in Seymour
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Scottsburg

Been to Hampton Inn Seymour? Share your experiences!