“business” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Seymour
Terre Haute
“business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is a great hotel that I stay at frequently when I am on business. Jordan is a wonderful front desk clerk. The only problem that I have encountered is the treadmills in the fitness areas need serviced as they drag.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for your comments. It makes us proud to hear comments about accommodating staff, and I always hope the management team leads by example. We are so glad you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun, hospitable, unique kind of hotel. It makes us proud to hear comments. They are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Pineville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel on two occasions. Both times we have had a great experience. The rooms are fresh and clean and the staff are very helpful. The breakfast was delicious as well. A very nice place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us and we appreciate the comments that you placed on Tripadvisor! We strive to ensure all of our guests have the same experience in which you had!
Mishawaka, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Especially after having a not so nice visit in my last town the night before I was so happy to walk in the door and see "fresh and vibrant" décor!! The staff greeted me and even though was helping someone else made sure to apologize for the wait and would be right with us. They helped us out quickly and exchanged some laughs. Also asked if I needed a wake up call. When I opened the door to the room I was so happy to see the room and the same vibrant and fresh décor. I was able to have time to go downstairs for a swim in the pool as I often like to do when I travel. I had a big smile when I got into the water as it was warm!!! Most pools I have been in (of course not the hot tub ones) are always cold and hard to get used to... What another nice surprise. The area around the fitness center and pool was super clean which is so important to me and very appreciated. The bed was very comfortable and had no noise issues from outside or surrounding rooms which is nice. Breakfast was nice and the area to eat was large and spacious.. Great coffee (with hazelnut creamer) which is very important as well.
I don't think I can honestly think of anything that would have made my stay any better.
Thanks for a great stay. If I find myself in the area again this will be the hotel I stay at.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your stay with us and taking the time to post on Tripadvisor! We appreciate your comments! We are so glad you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun, hospitable, unique kind of hotel. It makes us proud to hear comments. They are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again.
Pensacola, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

The property is skillfully trimmed in the theme of Frank Lloyd Wright. The accents make the stay noteworthy. Of course, all of the good things one expects of Hampton Inn are still there. The pride of the staff shines throughout.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review - we truly appreciate it. We are so glad you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun, hospitable, unique kind of hotel. It makes us proud to hear comments. They are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again.
North Muskegon, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel is a favorite of ours. We usually stay here when we are traveling from the south to Michigan. It is a quiet and comfortable place to spend our last night on the road. Nice room, friendly staff and a great breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Chose this Hampton Inn after traveling all day and night going home from Christmas break. Apparently we sounded exhausted when booking over the phone. The front desk clerk (Thanks Justin!) had all my paperwork and room keys ready. Easiest, most pleasant check-in ever. Room was very clean and bedding was so comfortable. Typical experience of a Hampton, treated very well, clean and quiet. We will be back on our next trip up I-65. Definitely would recommend for others wanting a safe, clean stop for their family.

Stayed December 2013
Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your comments. It makes us proud to hear comments about accommodating staff, and I always hope the management team leads by example. Your comments, therefore, are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again. Best wishes to you and your family from the Hampton Inn Staff!
Michigan City, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I spent a week here last month for work, my room was always clean and my bathroom stocked! Housekeeping did an amazing job! The Wifi was good, business center was adequate slightly small but it did the job. The front desk workers I met were mostly in the evening they were extremely nice an helpful, pointing me to the best places to eat an where the movies were. The young lady even gave me a toothbrush to get me by until I got to town. Although The lobby was updated an looked very nice, the rooms need updating. I'm very thankful for all your hard work in making my stay great. Look forward to being back in March!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay with us and we appreciate the comments that you placed on Tripadvisor! We strive to ensure all of our guests have the same experience in which you had.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seymour
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seymour
Hampton Inn Scottsburg
Hampton Inn Scottsburg
#1 of 6 in Scottsburg
Comfort Inn & Suites Columbus

Been to Hampton Inn Seymour? Share your experiences!