“Very pleased!”

Hampton Inn Seymour
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Seymour
“Very pleased!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Chose this Hampton Inn after traveling all day and night going home from Christmas break. Apparently we sounded exhausted when booking over the phone. The front desk clerk (Thanks Justin!) had all my paperwork and room keys ready. Easiest, most pleasant check-in ever. Room was very clean and bedding was so comfortable. Typical experience of a Hampton, treated very well, clean and quiet. We will be back on our next trip up I-65. Definitely would recommend for others wanting a safe, clean stop for their family.

Stayed December 2013
Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your comments. It makes us proud to hear comments about accommodating staff, and I always hope the management team leads by example. Your comments, therefore, are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again. Best wishes to you and your family from the Hampton Inn Staff!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I spent a week here last month for work, my room was always clean and my bathroom stocked! Housekeeping did an amazing job! The Wifi was good, business center was adequate slightly small but it did the job. The front desk workers I met were mostly in the evening they were extremely nice an helpful, pointing me to the best places to eat an where the movies were. The young lady even gave me a toothbrush to get me by until I got to town. Although The lobby was updated an looked very nice, the rooms need updating. I'm very thankful for all your hard work in making my stay great. Look forward to being back in March!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay with us and we appreciate the comments that you placed on Tripadvisor! We strive to ensure all of our guests have the same experience in which you had.
Lake City, Florida, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

From Check in to checkout and everything in between. Super Breakfast. The Breakfast staff was friendly and right on top of everything. All the staff was very friendly and courteous. This was a great looking facility.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review - we truly appreciate it. We are so glad you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun, hospitable, unique kind of hotel. It makes us proud to hear comments. They are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again.
Roanoke, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

A VERY convenient stop off Interstate 65, very clean bathroom and fresh linens, followed by a hot breakfast in a comfortable off lobby setting. Close to quick shopping, several restaurants, and some recreation. Thirty minutes or so to upscale shopping, too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your stay with us and taking the time to post on Tripadvisor! We appreciate your comments and we do hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Seymour area!
Crossville
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have stayed at this facility in the past and have found it very nice, this time was no exception. The check in went smoothly and everything was as expected. The social from six to eight was very nice and helped to set the tone for a relaxing stay. There are restuarants near by and the breakfast in the morning was very good. I would recomend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in this area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the great feedback from your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Seymour! We always appreciate any feedback in order to better our hotel and your experience with us. The next time you are in the area, please stop in and see the new and improved changes we are making at our Hotel! My staff and I look forward to your return visit.
Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

From the front desk clerk to the cleaning staff this is the best Hampton I've ever stayed at. The room was fantastic as was the professionalism of the staff. Breakfast was top notch and I really enjoyed the manager's reception in the evening.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments. It makes us proud to hear comments about accommodating staff, and I always hope the management team leads by example. Thank you for your review - we truly appreciate it. We are so glad you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun, hospitable, unique kind of hotel.
Archbold, Ohio
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stay at Hampton Inns regularly and have been very pleased. This one in Seymour needs some help. The first room we were given had a musty urine smell - awful. The next room we were given had no heat because the heater didn't work. Third room was OK. We were told by the desk clerk that it was due for a renovation. No kidding Sherlock.

Room Tip: Stay in Columbus instead
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mobilemax
Please accept my apologies for the concerns that you have raised in your review. I was both surprised and deeply disappointed by your recount of your experience with us. Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seymour
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seymour
Hampton Inn Scottsburg
Hampton Inn Scottsburg
#1 of 6 in Scottsburg
Comfort Inn & Suites Columbus

Been to Hampton Inn Seymour? Share your experiences!