“Good attitude to their guest”

Hampton Inn Seymour
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Seymour
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good attitude to their guest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

The staffs were really kind and received all of the guest's need. Their attitude to guests were really oriented to satisfy guest's mind. Any requests, which I made, were accepted quickly as possible. The complimentary breakfast and afternoon snacks were excellent to enjoy and had a lot of variety. Thanks staffs.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for your comments. It makes us proud to hear comments about accommodating staff, and I always hope the management team leads by example. Your comments are a wonderful measure our overall service efforts. We hope next time you are in Seymour you'll stay with us again. Best wishes,

Hampton Inn Staff!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New Albany, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Nice place, although some renovations going on at the present. Price seemed a little high considering the location, albeit it is near I65. Nice location and easy to find. My son likes staying there. Can't really complain about anything. Certainly will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the great feedback from your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Seymour! We always appreciate any feedback in order to better our hotel and your experience with us. The next time you are in the area, please stop in and see the new and improved changes we are making at our Hotel! My staff and I look forward to your return visit.
Pataskala, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went back to Seymour, Indiana for my 60th year class reunion. What a walk down memory lane. We stayed at the Hampton Inn.. It was conveniently located. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. They were doing some remodeling or I would have given them five stars. Their breakfast was outstanding and the lady taking care of the breakfast was busy keeping up with the food and keeping the tables spotless. I would stay at this Hotel if I return to Seymour.

Room Tip: Call ahead for reservations. This hotel was booked and had to turn people away. Our room was on the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The service is great. The staff treats people like family. I have stayed here several time and the hotel is always clean. Many choices exist on the complimentary breakfast. A happy hour is served Monday to Thursday.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your stay with us and taking the time to post on Tripadvisor! We appreciate your comments and we do hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Seymour area!
Newburgh, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was on a motorcycle tour of Indiana and choose this Hampton based on reviews. Desk clerk without asking told us we could park our bikes under the canopy. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable although the pillows are small, 4 to a bed, 2 soft/2 firm.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us and we appreciate the comments that you placed on Tripadvisor! We strive to ensure all of our guests have the same experience in which you had!
Hendersonville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The usual Hampton layout with a super helpful and friendly staff. They are in the process of replacing the flooring on the first floor and lobby which makes it a little difficult doing things. The breakfast was very good as usual despite them having to work around the disruption. The wallpaper in our room was badly in need of bring reglued. All in all a good night's stay.

• Stayed June 2013
fishers, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

This hotel is great if you want your suitcase knocked on the floor by staff. The staff will prop your door open while you are away for everyone to come in.. Your bill will be put under another person's door so they have your information.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seymour, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Let me begin by thanking you for choosing our hotel. We very much appreciate your business.

Please accept my apologies for the concerns that you have raised in your review. I was both surprised and deeply disappointed by your recount of your experience with us. I am so sorry that one of our staff members came in your room while you were in it and that your bill was delivered to the wrong guest. I assure that this is very rare to happen; however, I can certainly empathize with your frustration and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you went through.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seymour
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seymour
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 10 in Seymour
Comfort Inn & Suites Columbus

Been to Hampton Inn Seymour? Share your experiences!