“Okay for what it is”

Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Okay for what it is”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

On a recent trip to IN, stopped here. Cant't say the food is awful, but it isn't great. Had to wait a while to be seated and it wasn't even busy. It is what it is. Would not go back.

Visited May 2014

Seymour
“Saturday Afternoon lunch”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in the local Chilis for lunch. We were greeted by the hostess who commented "it is quieter in the bar area and you will get waited on sooner if you sit in there" so we chose our table in the bar area. My husband asked if they had hamburger steak on the menu and the waitress commented that she didnt know what a hamburger steak was. we finally said a hamburger without the bun!! I ordered the soup and salad special with a side order of grilled shrimp. The waitress asked me which I preferred first - the salad or soup and I chose the soup. She brought the soup finally after several minutes waiting and then came the rest of our food. I almost needed a microscope to find the 6 pieces of grilled shrimp on my plate. They were good but certainly skimpy and skinny "petite" shrimp to be grilled.

• Visited April 2014
Seymour, Indiana
“Yummy and inexpensive”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love that Chili's has a vegetarian bean burger to substitute the beef. It is soooo yummy. I loved the 2 for $20 deal. We get that often. This restaurant is super nice and staff is friendly. Love me some Chili's!

• Visited March 2014
Naperville, Illinois
“I didn't realize Chili's came this small”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is a tiny version. I would imagine the airport Chili's I see at O'Hare are bigger. That being said, I get why, it's a small town. I got the Ribeye steak, and was less than satisfied with the quality of the cut. $17 for a Ribeye isn't all that expensive, but when 25% is inedible gristle, one has to rethink his purchase decision. I ate at the bar and the young lady was very attentive and friendly.

Visited April 2014
Sheffield
“Great fresh Tex-Mex food”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Ate here 3 times during week long business trip - great fresh food, nice drinks, and good service each time.

Recommended!